Learn How to resolve infamous Printings Errors: QuickBooks missing Pdf component windows 11 and 10, Save as Pdf not working in QuickBooks, QuickBooks freezes when printing to pdf, Can’t print checks in QuickBooks, Quickbooks crashes when printing to PDF, QuickBooks could not save your form as a PDF file, and many more.
QuickBooks requires several elements to print files from the application. While printing files sometimes users deal with multiple printing errors. In various alternative situations, users can’t print checks in QuickBooks 2023. Here comes the role of QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool. The tool helps to fix various issues and fix technical glitches while printing your document. With the end of this guide, you will know what in actual are the printing issues in QuickBooks and how can you eliminate them.
If you are wondering how to resolve QuickBooks Printing issues, read the entire article because here you get all the details of the Tool, how to download it and how to fix the issues after downloading it. Alternatively we have also covered you with the latest solutions, using which you can easily fix the printing issues in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool- A Short Description
QuickBooks needs multiple components such as MSXML, XPS Document Writer, and Print Spooler service, to print the documents. In case any component mentioned does not work properly you won’t be able to print files.
The tool is specifically designed to discover and repairs errors that occur while using the QuickBooks printing features. The tool helps to fix the issues in Microsoft Components.
Configs of QB Print and PDF Repair Tool
- Version- Latest Updated Version
- Size- 23 MB
- License- Both Free & chargeable
- Language- English
- Downloads- 19 M
- Developer- Intuit
Essential Requirements to Download QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool
- Good Internet Connectivity
- To download the tool, the system must have 1GB of RAM and 512 MB of free space. An SSD is preferred if you want to install the tool in a flash although HDD is fine.
- The system must have a 1.5 GHz clock speed processor and it must be dual core to install the tool in the system.
- Make sure if the tool was installed in the past, it must not have residuals registries as it can become a problem in installing the QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool and can also arise a new kind of issue.
List of some common errors resolved by downloading QB Print and pdf repair tool
- QuickBooks save as pdf not working or QuickBooks cannot create a pdf file.
- Unable to print checks on QuickBooks desktop.
- The component Required for PDF Print from QuickBooks Is Missing.
- QuickBooks is unable to print pdf.
- Users will not be able to print transactions, reports, checks, or invoices.
- QuickBooks Missing PDF Component.
- When activating PDF Converter error codes like 30, 41, or 20 are showing.
- The print command does not respond in QuickBooks.
- Unable to preview the PDF file and other documents.
- PDF converter showing offline and error occur during PDF converter installation.
- QuickBooks application shows an error message named “The Device is not Ready”.
- Formatting issue occurs while printing documents.
- Black printouts from the printer.
- Quickbooks pdf error windows 11.
What are the major reasons behind QuickBooks PDF and Printing Errors?
Multiple factors can lead to the Can’t print checks in QuickBooks 2023, some of them are mentioned below.
- The error may occur if the PDF record part is missing or if the case PDF converter is disconnected.
- If the framework is unable to communicate with the printer.
- The issue can also occur due to the unavailability of the arranged network.
- If a non-working print driver host is available.
- An outdated QuickBooks application can also lead to an error.
There are some essential points that one should always remember before going to resolve any error in the application.
- Cross-check whether the printer is turned on appropriately or not.
- Restart the files system.
- The user must use the Windows Error dialog or QuickBooks error dialog, along with the printer error dialog.
Check out these solutions to fix printing issues in QuickBooks Desktop
Solution 1- Check if you can print to your XPS
Verify if you can print to your XPS document writer
- Open Notepad.
- Enter Test, select the File menu, and choose the Print option.
- Now, write the file name and save it.
- Go to the save dialogue box.
- Check if you can display the XPS document that you have printed from notepad.
- For testing, print to your actual printer instead of your XPS document writer, now cross-checks if you can print successfully outside the QuickBooks application.
- You will need to contact your IT professional or Microsoft for help in case you cannot print to your actual printer outside of the QuickBooks application.
Solution 2- Resolve the error by verifying to see if the reconcile window is turned off
- From the banking menu if your QuickBooks does not work after selecting reconcile and the PDF function is running then it might the case that reconcile window is “off” of the screen.
- Choose the Window menu and check in the list to look if reconcile window is listed.
- Now, select close all and start the reconciliation again.
Solution 3- Restore the Backup and fix QuickBooks print to pdf freezes
If you have the QuickBooks backup process in your application, in that case, the qbprint.qpb and wbr.ini files will also be in the backup files. You can check to fix the printer issue by restoring the files.
Solution 4- Rename or Delete the Printer File
If any above methods don’t work neither backup restoration was possible nor you were able to run the ‘Printer Utility Tool’ then the last option you have is to delete the damaged file and create the new one.
- Follow the steps given below.
- Search and locate your files.
- Rename to something like ‘qbprint.old’ & ‘wpr.old’ but do not delete the file now.
- Open your QuickBooks application and go to your Company file.
- Click on the File and then move forward to click on Printer Setup.
- In the Form Name, click on any transactions.
- Later, click on Ok.
- The steps mentioned will help you to create an error-free ‘qbprint.qbp & wpr.ini ‘ file.
Follow the below-mentioned solutions to resolve the Quickbooks pdf error windows 11.
Some additional methods to fix checks not printing correctly
Method 1- Clear or reset the printing queue or print spooler
- Press the Windows icon then type the services inside the search bar, you may be able to see the services app, click on that.
- Now choose the standards tab and double-click on the print spooler from the list of services you can see.
- Now hit the stop button and then click on OK.
- Close this window now and again and press the windows icon from your keyboard.
- Inside the search bar type “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers” and then select “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\PRINTERS” from the list.
- Next, delete all the files that you can see inside this folder.
- Again follow steps 1 and 2 and hit the start button, now select automatic from the startup type box and then select OK.
- From the Apple menu, select the system preferences and click on print & scan. Select your printer from the list of printers and then click on “open print queue”.
- Resume the printer if paused: The printing queue may have jammed automatically if you face any printing issues or issues with the printer. Click on the resume button from the print queue.
- Remove the old print jobs: Look for the old print jobs as they might be stuck, delete them by clicking on the X near the process bar.
Method 2- Install the latest driver for the printer or check for printer software updates
For windows, you can always check the driver updates from the device manager section of the control panel. Same for mac, you can select the Apple menu and then software update. If your drivers work fine or do not need any updates then re-installing the OS might help you in fixing this problem.
If you still get the Quickbooks pdf error windows 11 then you can move on to the final option, which is running the pdf and print repair tool.
Simple ways to Download QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
In the QuickBooks application, printer-related files are mostly found in qbprint.qpb and wpe.ini. Sometimes these files get corrupted and errors in the application.
1. Download and run the print repair tool to fix QuickBooks missing pdf file component
- Make sure you have the latest version of the QuickBooks software now, if not, proceed with it first.
- Now you can download the print and pdf repair tool from the Intuit’s official webpage.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and connected to your system.
- Move to the folder where you have downloaded the print and pdf repair tool and select the QuickBooksDesktopPDFTool.exe.
- Run this executable file as an admin in your system, it will open a command window and slowly start fixing the printing issues in your system and QuickBooks.
- Once the process of scanning finishes, the command window will terminate and now you can safely reboot your system and check if you are able to print checks or files.
2. Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub- Alternate Method
- Close QuickBooks application
- Locate QuickBooks Tool Hub from Intuit website and download QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Save the file in the preferred location.
- Access the file and follow the instructions on the screen
- Click on the OK button.
- Once the installation gets complete double-click the icon to open the Tool Hub.
- Download QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool
- In QuickBooks Tool Hub, search for Program Problem.
- Click on QuickBooks Print Repair Tool, it will take a few minutes to run the tool.
- Now, try to email, print, or save the file as a PDF.
If you are not able to print your documents in the QuickBooks application read the entire article you will get to know how to resolve the error Quickbooks pdf error windows 11. We have explained all the steps to utilize the tool and advanced methods to fix the error code. However, if you’re unable to resolve the QuickBooks Missing PDF Component windows 11 problem, So you can reach out to QuickBooks Data Services Experts via +1-888-704-1357.