Sales and accounting teams employ specialized tools and services in their daily work and collaborate closely to achieve corporate objectives. They are continually exchanging information between CRM and accounting systems. This post explains how to create a data connections between Salesforce and QuickBooks, two CRM and accounting leaders.
What exactly is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a well-known cloud CRM application for support, sales, and marketing administration. Salesforce offers cloud services for sales and marketing, analytics, and reporting to improve partner and customer collaboration. Salesforce is a user-friendly platform that is available worldwide. Its solutions address the most critical business demands in a single location. Salesforce\’s open API provides numerous options for integrating with other services.
What exactly is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a comprehensive accounting software programme for managing and regulating financial processes. This accounting software assists with important financial decision-making by monitoring firm cash flow, controlling earnings and expenses, managing analytics and reporting, and managing analytics and reporting.
Why Is Salesforce and QuickBooks Integration Necessary?
Accounting, sales, and other teams work together and communicate data all the time, including customer information, expenses, sales orders, and invoicing. Manual data sharing slows down corporate processes and may result in human errors.
Accounting and CRM data integration boosts corporate efficiency, optimises company resources, and improves reporting and forecasting.
By automating repeated routine activities, QuickBooks integration with Salesforce eliminates manual operations, saves time, and reduces the chance of human mistake.
Salesforce and QuickBooks integration will allow you to exchange financial data with your sales department.
QuickBooks solutions are available in both desktop and online editions. QuickBooks Desktop can be integrated with Salesforce using technologies like as DBSync and InterWeave.
In this article, we’ll focus on the Online version and go over three choices for QuickBooks Online and Salesforce connectivity.
Manual Method to Integrate SalesForce with QuickBooks Online
is a data-sharing tool for Salesforce and Quickbooks Online Advanced. It imports Salesforce opportunities as invoices into Quickbooks Online Advanced. It only imports in one direction and incurs additional costs.
Manual QuickBooks Salesforce connectivity entails the following steps:
- The Salesforce Connector by Quickbooks app is available in the QuickBooks Apps centre.
- Authorize Quickbooks Online Advanced, accept the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement, and allow QuickBooks to log in to your Salesforce account.
- Set the filters by type and stage to pull Salesforce Opportunity records if necessary.
- Choose the item from Salesforce opportunities that should be created in QuickBooks.
- Make a map of the source and target fields. If some Salesforce fields do not match QuickBooks data, you can map them by creating custom fields in QuickBooks.
- A quick and straightforward approach to prepare document draughts that are ready for approval.
- To set up the integration, no special skills are required.
- There are no third-party apps required because the integration app is QuickBooks-approved.
- Only QuickBooks Online Advanced and Salesforce Professional and above membership tiers have access to the app.
- There are no flexible integration possibilities. It just allows you to sync Salesforce Opportunity records, therefore it\’s useless if you need to integrate additional items.
- There is only a manual integration launch available. It lacks real-time integration and automatic execution.
You may also read: Why CRM is important?
We believe the manual steps to integrate QuickBooks Online with Salesforce were helpful. However, If you are still not able to figure out the integrated process mentioned above, So feel free to Dial +1-888-538-1314 and get assistance from Industry’s most advanced and innovative Salesforce Development Services team.